Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Yummi Earth Organic Lollipops

Just in case you need more organic evaporated cane juice in your life, YummyEarth Organic Lollipops, Assorted Flavors, 5-Pound Bag
. For around 14 bucks, you too can have 5lb of Yummi Earth lollipops.

I think I'll order two, get free shipping and carefully hide them in my freezer to dole out at appropriate times.

For example, when my kids bring home the gallon or two of candy from Halloween, we'll trade out. Your artificially flavored, colored and sweetened candy for Mommy's lollipops.

Which equals a free, nondescript candy stash for Mommy to eat. Yum Yum.

I will sacrifice myself upon the pyre of artificial candy for my children.

1 comment:

  1. Moms are the best! We always do what we need to, to protect our children. Besides, these days you never know about the people who are giving these candies to our kids. My oldest is 3 so I have yet to see the crazy Halloween hooplah for them, I just know we sat there for hours sorting our candy back in the day!

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to read what you type! Glad you took the time to chat!

free counters

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP