Friday, October 16, 2009

Christmas Gifts



My Mom does not read here, nor do I allow her. Nor will I ever tell her, part of the reason being I just have to tell SOMEONE about the cool gifts I'm getting certain members of the family.

So, I just bought this for my Mom for Christmas.

Photobucket

It was one of the Amazon Lightning deals, so it was 50 bucks.

Did I mention she has a thing for hearts?

Pretty pricey for a Christmas present. What am I saying? Geez, after all the spectacularly lame presents I've given her for the many years since I got married because SOMEBODY is a control freak (Not namin' names, not me), I can at least get her a decent present when we're going to BE there for Christmas.

We haven't been there in a while for Christmas, and I'm NOT complaining about that! Christmas with my family (husband, children, dogs, cat) is infinitely preferable to any extended-family gathering, no matter how many happy memories of childhood Christmases one has.

We do need to make a trip to see his side soon. That circus is always entertaining. It's kind of like an eight ring one, without clowns.

I suppose I could be the clown.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to read what you type! Glad you took the time to chat!

free counters

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP