Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Countrymart Lawton Oklahoma OK October 14

For you random people, coming upon my blog, there is only one other grocery store, besides Walmart, which counts in Lawton and that is the Countrymart.

They double coupons up to and including a dollar. They do not double coupons after that initial first coupon, and may deny you using them, depending on which cashier you use.

This morning I printed out a $1 off 2 Kraft real shredded cheese, today Countrymart ran $1.99 special on said cheese. Nuff said, the coupon doubled, and I paid $.99 per bag.

If that weren't good enough, I'm still using up the $1 off any one Hefty greensavers bag coupons, which doubles, and then I get the bags for .49. Yessss.

I'm also still using up the .40 off 3 cans of Swanson no-msg chicken or beef broth, as they're still running .79 cent special until the end of the month.

They're still running the .69 cent per lb winter squash special as well. Wally's price is .99 per pound.

And if you are so lucky as to have a SIL which signs you up for all sorts of free coupons / samples online, you could have used your $1 off frosted Cheerios, and you could have gotten a 17oz box for .50.

They didn't have any Honey-Nut Cheerios, but the shipment is coming in tommorrow at 10, so guess where I'll be at some point tommorrow? However, just in case, I have my raincheck for 2 in hand, along with my $1 coupon.

Don't forget the $1.10 coupon for any three cans of Progresso soup, which can be used in conjunction with the Walgreens 4/5 on the soup, for a sweet 1.10 a can. I'm stocking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to read what you type! Glad you took the time to chat!

free counters

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP