Thursday, October 15, 2009

Score!


After my little trip to Countrymart, where I got around 30 dollars of food for around 10 dollars, I was telling my husband about the great deals I got.

I was expounding upon the Mussellman's coupon. It wasn't very big, but it was doubled, and the item was on clearance at 1.48. The coupon was for .30, then doubled. I started to look at the package.

What is tat? A coupon inside??? (rip rip tear) A dollar off coupon for any two of the same item! I'll be getting those for .40 apiece.

On another note, our Countrymart is a great place. I left my coupon pouch there. *gasp* I know, horrors, right? Running around on 3 hours of sleep isn't a good idea. I was in the Walmart parking lot, all psyched about getting my Worstershire sauce and The Proposal, when I noticed the coupon book was missing!

AUGHUGHGUHGUGH!

Swept around, headed back to Countrymart. I actually pushed the cart to one of the cart guys WITH MY COUPON BOOK IN THE SEAT right there in front. Anyway, he remembered me and had saved the book.

"I thought it might be something important."

Yes, you were right. Around, oh, $50+ in savings.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to read what you type! Glad you took the time to chat!

free counters

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP