Thursday, October 29, 2009

Countrymart week of October 28 2009




Ah, just when I thought life couldn't get any better.

This week, I get free food.

On sale this week are *some* Healthy Choice meals, at 1.99 each. Using the $2 coupon from the Healthy Choice website, that's free.

Next up, Danactive. $2 for a 4 pack. Using a $1 off coupon, that's free.

I also used a $1 off 2, which made the cost for on $1. I can dig it.

If you've discovered the magic of The Coupon Clippers, and bought a whole bunch of Bumble Bee premium tuna $1 off one pack, you could get a whole lot of tuna free since they've put the tuna on sale again for .99 a package.

Unless your Countrymart checker puts the kibosh on you. I haven't had this happen yet, but my checker didn't look very happy today when I got $18 bucks worth of food for $9.

I let the kids have super-special Kraft Mac n' Cheese Spiderman noodles and Scooby Doo noodles just for fun. They were on sale too for .89.

I read on the back of the Mac n' Cheese box they are coming out with a 50/50 version of the Mac n' Cheese. Half Whole Wheat and half regular. I do hope they have a great coupon for those coming out soon.........

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to read what you type! Glad you took the time to chat!

free counters

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP