Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Proposal $5 off coupon expires 10/18/2009

Just when I thought I had all the mind-numbing entertainment in my house I could stand, The Proposal had to have a really great coupon.

Oh yeah, make sure you look closely when you hover the mouse over the coupon you want (blue ray or plain-jane DVD) because it has several options. USA to the LEFT, on the RIGHT french-canadian, and english-canadian right on top of each other.

You know which one you want to click, or, like OKMom, you will have a useless coupon printed out in French. You were warned. Follow the instructions.

If the rumors are true, this movie can be had for around 10 bucks at Walmart.

But you can trust OKMom to find out the truth, probably in the next few days.

A week without several trips to see Wally is a week wasted.

I do believe that sentence should go in my quoteables.

3 comments:

Can't wait to read what you type! Glad you took the time to chat!

free counters

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP