Wednesday, October 14, 2009

EBATES! or, why the heck haven't I heard of this before?

Photobucket

So, apparently this is a site you sign up for, then you get 'ebates,' translation = cold, hard cash into your paypal account, when you "click through" their portal to make orders elsewhere.

So, I just signed up on a whim, then perused their book vendor selection.

half.com .... check
alibris.com ... check
barnesandnoble.com ... check
amazon.com .....
amazon.com .........

Apparently Amazon does not support this program. Hmmm, perhaps it is because of their very own Amazon Associates program?

Whatever. For the record, people, you can get 4% back for Barnes and Noble, 2% back for Ebay (I'm there! and if I'm not, the hubs will be), 3% at Alibris, and 4% at Abebooks.

Book lovers unite! Buy books AND get some more money back to buy even more books.

You can probably guess where all the money I save from couponing goes.

Actually I do frequent the library quite a bit, and found the keenest series, new to me, by a British Mystery author.

Hamish Macbeth and Agatha Raisin are the names of her two main character (two separate series). Fun, eh?

She's no Agatha Christie, but M.C. Beaton is fast, light and twisty.

Hamish Macbeth is bit like MONK, but without the psychosis and a bit harder to guess whodunit.

By the way, if you sign up for www.ebates.com, sign up through my link cuz I get some ebates if you do!

Luv ya!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to read what you type! Glad you took the time to chat!

free counters

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP